just bitten lip color

just bitten lip color
i LIVE by this stuff!
hey! thank you for visiting my page i hope you enjoy it!! comment and tell me what i can do to make it better or to just simply say how you like it!
kisses!!

Friday, July 20, 2007

so after my mother finally aloud me and my daddie to reunite i got to meet princess laya for the first time [i name her this because when i first say her she had her hair done up like princess layas from star trek!] i was four almost five at the time. she was also a hipie! but back to the subject at hand, my daddie was living with his sister, her husband and their two kids at the time but was planing on moving in with princess laya. little did i know she had two kids, arcade [works as assist. man. at an arcade now] and cane [named after a saint and we really like candie canes!] ages 12 and 4. cane wouldnt talk to my dad for a whole year after he moved in and arcade had serious issues and was in counseling so he basically only fought with his mother and then my dad would step in and try to make it all better so it was VERY rocky when he first moved in. i was jealous because i had finally gotten my daddie back and now he had a whole new family, we stopped going on our mountain hikes that i loved, we used to go out and find all sorts of mushrooms, i know weirdest thing to be looking for right but i loved. it was just me and him and he knew all about mushrooms and would try to cook them for me but to this day i still dont eat mushrooms! can you say gag? anyways back to my story, at first me and cane didnt get along because i stole her teedie bear and hide it from her. i was a mean little girl and had major anger issues i made her cry alot and i was the worst when it came to tempertantrums! i made it so hard for princess laya it was bad enough with arcade and her but i would still fight with arcade and her just to cause problems! how horrible am i? well anyways it did start to get better after the first two years, me and cane became best friends and cane and my dad had actual conversations, arcade's counseling was working and we were starting to be a real family.at least they were, i still lived with my mother and only got to visit on school vacations. keyne and i loved each other but we both agreed that our parents couldnt get married because at such a young age we still beleived our original parents were going to get back together, but sadly we were mistaken, my daddie proposed and they were married new years. it was all good though because i was a bridesmaid! so a few years down the road my dad tries for full custody but fails. i was sad but didnt know how to pull away from my mother so i tried for many years to please both of them. little did they know that chance was abusing me mentally, physically, and sexually, this went on for three years ages 7 thru 10 when he finally moved out. my mother never new it well she knew he hit me but she never did anything about it. the bruises simply came from me playing out side or so she told the neighbors.i kept my mouth shut like alittle girl. Mother was so busy at work and never home, i didnt want to bother her for fear of her hating me. wow what a considerate 7 year old i was!
more form me later
kisses!
[sorry for the repition it will get better as i get further in]

3 comments:

Jon Sidwell said...

princess Laya is from Star Wars not star trek.

Cool blog, maybe change the colour of your writing as it can be difficult to read.

Come check out my music blog at www.musicliberation.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Sid.

Graham Ettridge said...

Another truly emotional piece... It reminds me how things that happen in our past help to form who we are today. You really have a great gift in transferring your feelings and thoughts into words with such meaning. I look forward to your next post.

Best wishes ~ Graham :)

theFool said...

lol...The purple really got in my way reading this post...sorry. Maybe you should consider using a brighter colour in a dark background.

again, best of the wishes.